This week I was mostly in the room studying and watching TV online and trying to stay warm. But on Sunday I went for a trip. We went to North-East of Beijing where there is a water reservoir place. The bus trip took about 3 hours and when we reached our destination it was snowing. We climbed up a mountain and then down. The scenery was really nice but the problem was the weather and because of that, you couldn't really see that much. The place might be a big tourist place during the Summer, but now it just looked old and in bad shape. The stairs we had to use to climb up didn't look too safe. First there were some metal steps that were slippery and then there were some wooden steps that were not in the best shape.
All in all, the trip was ok and since I didn't have any expectations, I guess the trip filled the expectations. :) It was a simple trip and with better weather, it would have been nicer to look at the scenery. And at least it was some exercise, which I haven't been doing here at all. I just hope I'm not getting too fat :P

No comments:
Post a Comment