Today was the last day of school, or lectures actually, next week I'll have my exams then it's done. I haven't done almost anything this week except gone to the lectures. On Wednesday the tailor came here to try on the clothes and tomorrow we should get them.
This week, Matti also fixed my internet. Someone might have been wondering why I haven't updated my blog for a long time, and it's because I haven't been able to get into the blog. I even tried going to Starbucks and getting online there, but the internet there was even worse. I guess it might have been because of the anniversary of the Tian'anmen Square incident and added internet "security" due to that. But now Matti did some miracles and now I can get into the blog again. Sorry, for the flood of updates today :)
June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment