June 12, 2009

27.05.09 Shopping and Summer Palace

Last weekend was really hot and I didn't do too much. I did go to a bar with my roommate and her friends for few drinks on Friday. On Saturday I went for dinner with the same group. But on Monday it was Paula's free day again, so we went shopping and got our nails done.

View to the lake in the Tower of Buddhist Incense in Summer Palace

On Tuesday we went to the Summer Palace with Paula after my classes. We managed to get through some of the Summer Palace park area, but probably not even half. The park was build for the emperor and empress and it's huge with an artificial lake and everything. Although we only saw a little bit, the park was really nice and I need to go there again to see more of it.

Suzhou Street in the Summer Palace

No comments: