After I move to the hotel, I probably won't be able to update my blog until I'm back to Finland on July 24th. I'll try to get online somewhere, but I probably won't be able to. So, 25 days of traveling starts here and I'll see you all in Finland after that.
June 29, 2009
29.06.09 Last day at the dormitory
Today is my last day in the dormitory. Tomorrow I'm going to move to the hotel and my parents will come to Beijing on Thursday. Besides packing my stuff today, we went walking around the campus with Paula. After walking around we went to eat at the International Student's dormitory's cafeteria for the last time.
Teaching Building 5, the place where I spent many hours trying to study Chinese
After I move to the hotel, I probably won't be able to update my blog until I'm back to Finland on July 24th. I'll try to get online somewhere, but I probably won't be able to. So, 25 days of traveling starts here and I'll see you all in Finland after that.
The dormitory
After I move to the hotel, I probably won't be able to update my blog until I'm back to Finland on July 24th. I'll try to get online somewhere, but I probably won't be able to. So, 25 days of traveling starts here and I'll see you all in Finland after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment