On Friday I went to lunch with Matias and in the evening I went for a massage and few drinks at La Bamba. On Saturday it was time for a little rest and homework. Sunday I had school and rest of the day went by with sleeping, doing homework and going to the grocery store.
June 12, 2009
30.05.09 Busy week
On Wednesday I went to a fabric market with my roommate and her friend. I got some silk for some clothes that I'm going to get made before I leave. On Thursday I started my three day holiday from school. I think the holiday is called the Dragon Boat Festival. Also on Thursday Matias came for a sudden visit to Beijing, so on Thursday I went around the town with Matias. In the evening we went for dinner and few drinks with Matias and Paula.
Dragon Boat Festival in Beihai Park
On Friday I went to lunch with Matias and in the evening I went for a massage and few drinks at La Bamba. On Saturday it was time for a little rest and homework. Sunday I had school and rest of the day went by with sleeping, doing homework and going to the grocery store.
On Friday I went to lunch with Matias and in the evening I went for a massage and few drinks at La Bamba. On Saturday it was time for a little rest and homework. Sunday I had school and rest of the day went by with sleeping, doing homework and going to the grocery store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment