February 06, 2009

05.02.09 Dormitory

We checked out from the hotel and went to the dormitory, my new home for six months. I got all the paper work done and we went to the room, where I met my new roommate, a Bulgarian girl named Neli. We just dropped off our stuff and went for lunch and shopping for all the essentials for the room.

After we had gotten all the basics from Carrefour we went back to the dormitory and Roger and Fiona left for the airport. I plugged my computer to the internet and we talked a little with my new roommate while she was getting ready to go to a chinese wedding. I found out that she's here for her masters and she has been here for six months. She seemed very nice and I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

After she left, I got all my stuff out from my bags and organized them to my closet and my shelf. So, now I have all my stuff organized and I even met one of my neighbors, a girl from Paraguay. I have some problems with my internet connection, because it break off every once in a while and I can't get to some websites, like my blog. But I'm sure I'll figure something out for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eikös Blogger ollut ainakin jossain vaiheessa bannissa Kiinassa? Näin ainakin olen käsittänyt. Toivottavasti toimii kuitenkin jatkossakin, että saadaan lukea sun seikkailuista.

- Krista