skip to main | skip to sidebar

Journey to the Land of the Dragons

The story of six months in Beijing, China, studying, having fun and perhaps finding the lost inner strength and courage :)

February 05, 2009

"Some" updates

I haven't been able to get online until now, so I'll try put everything here as clearly as I can :) Try to survive and from now on, I should be able to update the blog more often.
Posted by Anna-Kaisa at 9:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Anna-Kaisa
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (84)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • 26.02.09 Yonghegong
      • A month has passed
      • Life in the dormitory
      • School
      • 13.02.09 Tian'anmen Square
      • Normal life
      • Lantern Festival
      • The Great Wall
      • 05.02.09 Dormitory
      • 04.02.09 Visiting Mao
      • 03.02.09 Shopping and a park
      • 02.02.09 Arranging things plus more
      • 01.02.09 Ming Tombs
      • 31.01.09 Sightseeing in Beijing
      • 30.01.09 Back to Beijing
      • 29.01.09 Last day in Zhangjiakou
      • 28.01.09 Skiing in China
      • 27.01.09 Big family lunch at a restaurant
      • 26.01.09 Going for New Year's visits
      • 25.01.09 In China
      • "Some" updates
    • ►  January (1)